lunes, 24 de agosto de 2009

Canned Heat - Kaleidoscope (Live at Topanga Corral) - 1971.


Bullfrog Blues:

Well did you ever Wake up
with them Bullfrogs on your mind?
Well did you ever wake up
with them Bullfrogs on your mind?
You gonna wake up laughing,
Laughing just to keep from crying

Well did you ever Wake up
with them one woman on your mind?
Well did you ever wake up
with them one woman on your mind?
You gonna wake up laughing,
Laughing just to keep from crying

Wellll!My mama got em!
My dad got em!
My brother got em!
My sister got em!
Woke up this morning,
Grandma-papa had them too!
Yeah you know about that, that, I got the Bullfrog blues!

Well did you ever Wake up
with them... Bullfrogs on your,
I Said on your, on your mind?
Did you ever wake up
with them Bullfrogs... on your mind?
You gonna wake up laughing,
Laughing just to keep from crying

Canciones:
1.Bullfrog Blues
2.Sweet Sixteen
3.I'd Rather Be the Devil
4.Dust My Broom
5.Wish You Would
6.When Things Go Wrong

Canned Heat - Kaleidoscope (Live at Topanga Corral) - 1971.

1 comentario:

  1. hola tio!

    estuve sin conexion, estos dias.
    veo que no paras!!!... así me gusta! yeah!!!

    que siga la marcha, vengan esos canned heat a puro blues, boogie y lo que venga!!

    abrazo y otro abrazo para despues tambien!

    adriana.

    ResponderEliminar

Unos colegas